Results of Challenge # 14

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Nov 14, 2005.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Congratulations to all contestants and thank you for your participation.
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

The results are..............................

1st Place = "Old Man's Smile" by Mr. Kim Guerrette (yokimbo) with 23 points

2nd Place = A tie between MCS and Patrick !
    "Safer Snack" or "Double wrapped" by Michael Schuster (MCS) with 22 points
    "500 - Internal Server Error, Page cannot be displayed" by Patrick G. Bramlett with 22 points

3rd Place = "The Photographer's Angle " by Virginia (Beaucamera) with 10 points

The torch is now passed to Mr. Kim Guerrette (yokimbo) for the next challenge. Congratulations Yokimbo, I look forward to the next challenge !
    Regards

RFC

2. Congratulations Mr. Kim Guerrette (Yokimbo)!

and Patrick and Virginia!!!!

Your Pictures sure made many people smile!!!

Since missing the voting deadline, I at least made first to congratulate!

BTW:
    Thanks for hosting this great challenge, Robert!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Congrats to Yokimbo! Can't wait to see what you come up with for a contest topic!

Congrats go to Michael, Patrick and Virginia for their entries as well!

Thanks Robert (RFCNikon) for hosting such a fun challenge.

4. Congratulations Patrick, Michael, and Virginia!!! Thanks to everyone who participated (voted and submitted). Thanks Robert for the fun challenge. And, thanks for the congrats everyone. This was my first entry ... beginners luck.

My model, Mufasa, would like to thank everyone who voted for his photo. He's ten years old (something like 70 in dog years), so it's hard for him to find work. But, with his recent win I think he's considering a second career, this time as a model. ;) lol

In keeping with tradition, I'll post a new topic thread soon (after work tonight).

5. Thanks UF. I love it out here, away from the noise of the big city but close enough to be convenient. Nice photos btw. My favorite is the B&W.

Here's my best B&W from Fountain Hills.

original.

Let me know next time you're in the area.

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hey Kim! Nice shot - and I like your avatar too. Are you still thinking about another get together? Out there in the desert might be a very good one, cause we and always use some shooting time! Let me know and I'll help you round everybody up. Tim said he's be there for sure, but I haven't seen Jack on the board for a while. We could also maybe lure some of the out of towners in for some especially fine Arizona winter weather.

Waddaya say?

Oh, and ps, I think the Circle Bar Ranch is closer to Payson than to Fountain Hills!

7. Thanks for the compliments Chris. Another meetup sounds like fun. I posted a couple months ago or so, but no one responded. Remember? Perhaps it's time to try again.

Jenny and I are in Japan right now, visiting friends and touring Tokyo and Kyoto. I'll be up for setting something up for sure when we get back. See ya!