Results Thread - Challenge # 42

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!​

The voting went as follows......​

1st place​

Dining in the Dark by DeoreDX​

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2nd place​

Tribute in Light - Together Again by RFCNIKON
original.jpg

3rd place

Illuminated by Ottrotts Human
1344434830_0b5534aa9d_o.jpg

And congrats to DeoreDX it was a fabulous entry and fitted the challenge perfectly, now we can all look forward to the new challenge!!!

Thanks to all who voted and participated via entries as well as to Patrick for hosting.

Based on the quality of the First and Second place winners I'm very happy to accept Third place. Any podium placing is an honor amongst the talented folks here.

Congrats DeoreDX & RFCNikon (Gee....who woulda guessed that was one of yours???:biggrin:)

And also......"Hollywood".........fantastic image!! Well done..........

Thanks to all who voted and participated via entries as well as to Patrick for hosting.

Based on the quality of the First and Second place winners I'm very happy to accept Third place. Any podium placing is an honor amongst the talented folks here.

Congrats DeoreDX & RFCNikon (Gee....who woulda guessed that was one of yours???:biggrin:)

Stu well done mate, yours was one of a number of 1st rate images

Patrick, I really enjoyed this challenge.
There was a lot of creativity in the entries.
Excellent choice of a topic.

Congratulations to Jin( DeoreDX), Robert and Stu!
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Virginia
aka beaucamera

Grr, somehow I missed the Voting dead-line, guess it's time to employ a secretary.

Anyway, the winner would also have been my N° 1.

Congrats also to the ones who follow, great entries.

Cheers

Congratulations to the winners. I was definitely impressed by the level of quality and creativity in the photos submitted for the challenge. I enjoyed participating and I’m looking forward to the next one.
-robert seth

Woah! How did that happen! :D I won!

I was really happy with the shot. I was a spurr of the moment chance shot, flipped the light on to my back yard to let the dogs out to use the bathroom and there he was sitting right in front of my flood light. As I was snapping the first picture a moth flew into his web and I got several very blurry picture of him grabbing the moth and making a meal of him. Wanted to do some post processing but I accidentally shot it in JPEG and decided not to bother... if I knew I had a first place entry I would have been a bit more careful with the processing and picture taking :D

Now I have to think up a catagory eh?

Well thanks. I really thought you were going to take first place, I really loved your picture!

Real Name
Chris
Congratulations Jin, and of course to runners up Robert and Stuart as well. Robert, I've got to say that scrolling down your image is an experience! I got chills as I neared the bottom and it dawned on me what I was looking at!

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

Attachments

• ch42whoiswho.jpg
    ch42whoiswho.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 44

Latest threads

Top Bottom