1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Retired Humor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taco, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Should be safe with this one, I toned it down a lot.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example the other day the wife and I went to town and went into a shop. We were only there for about 5 minuites. When we came out there was a cop writing a parking ticket. We approached him and I said Come on how about giving a senior citizen a break? He ignored and and kept on writing. I called him a dumb ___. He glared at me and wrote another ticket for worn tires. So Mary called him a ____ head. He finished the second ticket and placed it with the first one. Then he starts writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minuites. The more we abused him the more tickets he wrote. Just then our bus arrived. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.:biggrin:

2. You're bad--but I like you! I'm gonna tuck that one away and hope I can remember it when the time comes :biggrin:.

3. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    :tongue:

4. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    very funny!!

5. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    like it.

walt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.