Reviews subforum: Post a gear test or review here

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
  • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
  • Review of a lens
  • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
  • Shootout between two lenses
  • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
If anyone has done tests or reviews in the past which would be appropriate for this subforum, please PM me with a link to the thread, and I'll move it here.

I'm going to try and get a sponsor for this forum so that we can give gift certificates or coupon codes away to some of our members who post reviews. Please stay tuned...

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
I just moved a bunch of threads to this forum. Some of the "first impressions" threads were given a prefix of "Review", others "Test". As always, if you are the OP of any thread, feel free to edit your post in any way, including but not limited to changing the thread title or prefix.

To edit a thread title or prefix, click on the "Thread Tools" menu and then select "Edit Thread".

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom