Reworked fog abstract

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Thanks to Mike’s nice tree in fog post, I revisited this image from a number of years ago I took when out imaging trumpeter swans. Did a little bit more cropping and minor greyscale adjustments on my conversion for that froggy/foggy feel.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
This is a perfect example of how a minimalistic shot can be made into an excellent shot. The fade from the foreground into the background with the s curve makes it such a cool and interesting shot. I really like this, very well done.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perfect combination of fog and depth of field. Well done!
Thanks Mike, appreciate your words.

Delightfully foggy! Excellent curving line transitions nicely from foggy to foggier !
That curve is what sold me

This is a perfect example of how a minimalistic shot can be made into an excellent shot. The fade from the foreground into the background with the s curve makes it such a cool and interesting shot. I really like this, very well done.
Yes, that fade of depth of field was nice with the telephoto lens. Also I ama big fan of leading lines and shapes. Thanks for your nice comment.

A marvellous abstract, Wade!
Just enough mystery because of the fog.
Excellent b&w work!
Thanks Bart!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Jeepers, Wade! Your treatment here is stunning - my eyes kept drawing into the frame, to the point where I think that I now need to schedule an appointment with my optometrist . . . ;)
Thanks Eric!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom