Reznick flip....does this qualify ??

Discussion in 'Birds' started by MGlennn, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Recent trip to west coast USA....being an inlander, not sure what this beach bird is.....???

[​IMG]

Some of you will say this isn't really a fish, but it is a "sole"...and all he could find for dinner....

[​IMG]

he kept tossing it around trying to find a way to swallow it ( "the flip" )...

[​IMG]

eventually his friends came around and tried to take it away...

[​IMG]

so he ran off to a less populated part of the beach...

[​IMG]

a sole is a fish....right..??? :wink: :wink: :wink:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great picture and great series. Soooo funny. Guess that is a sea gull.. Filet of sole ....hahahahahaha

3. It WAS pretty funny watching them fight over that old water-logged shoe....thanks for commenting !! :)

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    They are young seagulls, most likely herring gulls.

5. Thanks for the ID !! :)

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Actually I did not ever notice that Seagulls play. Rather interesting.

I will have to watch them more closley.

7. This most definitely qualifies!!!! In the big picture (pun intended); your's is the more difficult to run across (let alone capture). Some shots are simply "I had a camera, knew how to use it, and captured a moment that few see". Good "moment " shot! I've had way too many of those that I have missed over the years than I care to report.

8. Thanks for your comments...I was definitely in the right place at the right time !! :)

9. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Funny :lol: :lol:
    We should call it the Reznick Flip Flop :)

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very funny Ben. :roll:

Cute series Mike. You are a club member now. 8)

11. ROFLMAO......too cool !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. 8) 8) Now I feel really cool 8) 8) .....will go in search of a real one !! In the Mississippi River though nothing much but Catfish... :roll: ...now that would be a sight.... :p :p

13. That's cool Mike, the flip flop......lol.

Martin

14. Yep.....I should have gone in for a close-up on the "sole"...didn't think of it at the time....would have made the series better.... :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.