Ring The Bell Thread- Challenge Announcements!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
How about the week starting Sunday, May 12? I will be on vacation off and on the rest of the month so any day is as good for me as another. I will be in and out of cell service the rest of the month.
Terri, I'll start it...

Thank you very much
Klaus

I think I'll join you. I've been manufacturing far too many excuses not to shoot.
Actually, I just took Adobe's creative test (Adobe Made a Quiz That Reveals What Creative Type You Are) and found out that my strength is "Full of big ideas . . preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be."

BUT, my weakness is: " (I am) . . limited by the boundaries of your own beliefs. . "

So, I need to get out of this rut of not believing!

I think I'll join you. I've been manufacturing far too many excuses not to shoot.
Actually, I just took Adobe's creative test (Adobe Made a Quiz That Reveals What Creative Type You Are) and found out that my strength is "Full of big ideas . . preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be."

BUT, my weakness is: " (I am) . . limited by the boundaries of your own beliefs. . "

So, I need to get out of this rut of not believing!
Nick also a visionary.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom