Risky practices...

From time to time we all do risky things to capture "that" shot. Today, I found myself shooting on the top of a roof, just to capture an unusual perspective of some old churches, for a work I'm doing on religious stuff:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 99069

May be I must be more carefull in the future...

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

Beautiful place, Rui!

Maybe we should start a New Post: What's the craziest/most dangerous thing you've done to get a photo?

heh nice pics, kwl subject and all.
i agree with you bolts and that new post idea of urs:p
ive also done some crazy stuff just to get a pic, and also waited hours just to get the right light and stuff...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok.Let's play. Show us how crazy you were to get a pic

Thanks for the kind comments.
Besides the actual risk (I only realized how risky it was as I walked today around the place and looked at the roof from the street), I had to ask for authorization to get there... well... lots of explanations and the need to fulfill a formal request. I must say that the building where I shot from is the Oporto university headquarters and nowadays with this thing of terrorism...
Now, I find the suggestion of a thread showing what we sometimes do to take pics, very interesting.
Please share your experiences.

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom