Riverside Airshow...

Just a few shots so far.. Busy weekend with two airshows on teh same weekend.. Riverside Posted here and Pt. Mugu on Sunday...

Tech
D2x
70-200 + TC17E II
ISO 250

Njoy

Heritage Flight

Hawg A-10 and P51 Mustang
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

C-17
View attachment 88107

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
The big Bird in a 60 Degree bank, Oh yes! I imagine the pilots, even with hydraulics, were pulling hard on the yoke! would love to be in the cockpit for this, :eek: :biggrin:

Wade

Where are the clouds ? You should have taken the cloud maker with you :) I guess June will be first Airshow of this neck of the woods. Did you shoot these with your big gun 200-400 ?

Where are the clouds ? You should have taken the cloud maker with you :) I guess June will be first Airshow of this neck of the woods. Did you shoot these with your big gun 200-400 ?
Nope sorry no clouds that day.. clear skies... For these I used the 70-200 but i did have the 200-400 with me and used it as well but the formations were so close, the 200 was too much and for the C-17 it is way too much lens...

The big Bird in a 60 Degree bank, Oh yes! I imagine the pilots, even with hydraulics, were pulling hard on the yoke! would love to be in the cockpit for this, :eek: :biggrin:
Wade
THanks Wade... Pretty neat how they just threw this big plane around the skies and even did a short runway landing and take off...

Latest threads

Top Bottom