Critique Road turn Mountain Parnitha

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Welcome to NikonCafe!

You have created a very interesting composition. The road leads the viewer's eye around the curve and into the beautiful view of the valley and the mountains in the distance. The clouds add a lot of interest to the sky. It appears to be properly exposed and good depth of field.

When you create a thread, look to the left of the Title line. There is a drop down men and you can choose "Critique" which lets everyone know that you are open to constructive feedback.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to NikonCafe!

You have created a very interesting composition. The road leads the viewer's eye around the curve and into the beautiful view of the valley and the mountains in the distance. The clouds add a lot of interest to the sky. It appears to be properly exposed and good depth of field.

When you create a thread, look to the left of the Title line. There is a drop down men and you can choose "Critique" which lets everyone know that you are open to constructive feedback.
Hello , this is my first time uploading my photos on public forums. I appreciate your critique . This photo of course is a result of a little Lightroom work , but the result i believe is not bad. I need to make anything else? Also I work with Nikon D3500 and this photo shooted with AF-P DX 18-55mm VR (Kit len).

Two things....the image could have included more of the curve, more of the outside edge. Wider angle or step back (if you can). Also the image lacks a defined subject. The curve leads the eye around but the eye does not get to settle on something. A car coming or going, a person sitting/leaning on the stone rail, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Two things....the image could have included more of the curve, more of the outside edge. Wider angle or step back (if you can). Also the image lacks a defined subject. The curve leads the eye around but the eye does not get to settle on something. A car coming or going, a person sitting/leaning on the stone rail, etc.
Thanks for your critique. Your idea about more curve is right and i will try to be "more wide". About defined subject again you are right, a person will be perfect.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom