Roaming along Jenny lake

yellow%20tree%202-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'll be there next month. We plan to hike and see different sights, Jenny Lake is on our list.
What did you enjoy most about this place, are there any suggestions that you have for us?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Nice job! A good example of selecting a piece of the scene to represent the larger area.

Gorgeous colors. The nature at its best. Nicely done.

Thanks Rui. I haven't been on the site much over the last year or so. But I did see where you are still taking those great "architectural portraits".

I'll be there next month. We plan to hike and see different sights, Jenny Lake is on our list.
What did you enjoy most about this place, are there any suggestions that you have for us?
Thanks.

We were there in late September, so we missed some experiences that you will surely enjoy. We drove to Jackson from Rapid City SD via Yellowstone Park. The parts of Yellowstone then were unlike our previous experience. I can only say that it was "Closed". Even the animals were gone - no buffalo, no elk, etc. Really spooky. We did see a buffalo on the highway into Yellowstone walking along in the right hand lane all alone!

We did get to see some antelope and a small herd of buffalo on the Gros Ventre road - someone tipped us off about it. Gros Ventre Road is probably the only suggestion I can give you for anything different than what you will surely see, but the scenery there is very nice and you do get a different view of the Tetons along the way. A couple shots taken there are on my Smugmug site under travel/Jackson Hole. I have to confess that that
gallery is only partly finished.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom