Robthelucky's 365 project

Day #48

DSC_2660.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well I'm glad you can't drive onto the marsh. However, that sign makes me wonder, What situation occurred that warrants such a sign today... ?

Anyways, I replied to your PM. I didn't know you had a 365 going until I saw your signature at the bottom of the PM. I just checked it out and I have to say, I can already see an improvement just over these last 48 days. Make sure to keep on, keeping on. I can attest that there were and still are days when I just don't want to take a picture. But it is on those days that you need to take a picture more than any other day. In my opinion, it is those days when you improve the most. Even if you can't see it in your pictures. Believe me :smile: lol. But again, excellent work thus far. I am going to subscribe and check back in everyday to see your newest shot. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I like your use of DOF (Depth Of Field) in a lot of your images. I can see you going far with that :smile:

Day #49

DSC_2602.png

Well I'm glad you can't drive onto the marsh. However, that sign makes me wonder, What situation occurred that warrants such a sign today... ?

Anyways, I replied to your PM. I didn't know you had a 365 going until I saw your signature at the bottom of the PM. I just checked it out and I have to say, I can already see an improvement just over these last 48 days. Make sure to keep on, keeping on. I can attest that there were and still are days when I just don't want to take a picture. But it is on those days that you need to take a picture more than any other day. In my opinion, it is those days when you improve the most. Even if you can't see it in your pictures. Believe me :smile: lol. But again, excellent work thus far. I am going to subscribe and check back in everyday to see your newest shot. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I like your use of DOF (Depth Of Field) in a lot of your images. I can see you going far with that :smile:

Thank you for the reply. I will have to add LiteRoom to my wish list. I agree with you 100%... the days that I have to "push myself over the hump" are the days that I get the most out of it.

I am lucky to live in an ancient (by US standards) with a ton of neat place to go and shoot... not that I have had to venture very far past the yard.

Thank you so much for your support... your thread is a source of constant inspiration. I am looking forward to learning more from you!

Thank you for the reply. I will have to add LiteRoom to my wish list. I agree with you 100%... the days that I have to "push myself over the hump" are the days that I get the most out of it.

I am lucky to live in an ancient (by US standards) with a ton of neat place to go and shoot... not that I have had to venture very far past the yard.

Thank you so much for your support... your thread is a source of constant inspiration. I am looking forward to learning more from you!

Your very welcome :smile: Again, if you need anything, just let me know.

Day #50

DSC_2721.png

Day #51

DSC_2782.png

Day #52

DSC_2806-tilt.png

Day #53

DSC_2796.png

Day #54

DSC_2901.png

Day #55

DSC_2972-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Day #56

DSC_3137-1.png

Day #57

DSC_3211-1-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Day 55 and 57 are not showing up... But sometime staying up late gets you the shot. Like my star trails from saturday night (posted on my thread), I didn't get to bed until 5 am to get that shot... Ha Ha.

Nope, Day 55 and 57 are not showing up... But sometime staying up late gets you the shot. Like my star trails from saturday night (posted on my thread), I didn't get to bed until 5 am to get that shot... Ha Ha.

Scott. Love the star trails. I was in Denver for the first few months of this year. Evergreen actually.

I refreshed this page 5 times. 3 times the images loaded and twice they did not... I hate picasa. Switching to Flickr this week.

Day #58

DSC_0010-1.png

Day #59

DSC_0116-1.png

Latest threads

Top Bottom