1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Rochester N.Y. McQuaid Invitational - Anybody going?

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Otter, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Hi,

Next weekend (9/27) is the 44th Annual McQuaid Invitational Cross Country Meet held at Genesee Valley Park, Rochester NY.

This is one of the largest scholastic meets in the country.

Last year's race saw over 5500 runners from more than 215 schools from over 5 States and Canada. Our HS is going again for the 21st year.

My son and the rest of his varsity team are going. I am thinking about making the 6 hour drive up and six hour drive back on Saturday (uhg) :eek: .

I may be more inclined to go if I knew one of you were by chance going to be there and we could meet.

Anybody going?

Thanks.

2. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

Not going, Joe, but the name of the meet made me almost fall out of my chair! It's so close to my name. In fact, it's how everybody usually misspells my name if I don't spell it for them. Surprised me.

Have a blast, and good luck to your son!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.