Rock Climber

Discussion in 'People' started by Tully, Jun 3, 2007.

1. I haven't been in the cafe for a while; we've been traveling. The following images were saved at 70% compression and it looks like maybe that was a bit too agressive. Critique is certainly welcome.

We had some time one day to climb some rocks. Here's my 5 year old making it to the top of a 60 foot ascent. He did great. It was his second time.

[​IMG]

This was the result of the first time! Ouch!

[​IMG]

Here's my girl making the top.

[​IMG]

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer!

2. Nice images, like the comp on no1 - thanks for sharing.

3. Thanks, Anthony! I wish that I could have taken more action shots and got positioned better, but I was the one belaying them :)

4. Hey Erik............ I'm going to take Ben and Jake rock climbing this summer......... I hope they don't get hurt! :eek::eek:

Cool shots my friend!

G

5. His pain quickly turned into a war wound to be proud of. You can see by the first image that he forgot his pain in the triumph!

Perhaps I should get them helmets, but we're not really doing anything that would leave more than a lump or a scratch. My wife, the safety police, was strangely ok with them not wearing one - maybe because she herself climbs without one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.