Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots Anim (Broadband 2MB)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Aug 19, 2008.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    A Crunch demo on the streets of NYC

Nikon D200/nikkor 35-70 >>>14 frames taken in approx 3 seconds >>>>batched in CS3 >>>>>output to Ulead Gif animator >>>>>Rock em Sock em Robots :)

original.gif

2. mood

mood

Jun 27, 2007
    suburbia, ny
    very cool Robert
    is that the one near Astor Place ?

3. Very creative Robert!

4. It came out great ........ very well done.

Regards,

5. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Bravo!

6. Robert..... you are too much
    this is awesome
    made my day

7. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    very cool! the girl in black is hot!

8. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Very cool! the girl in black is hot! The dude with the man breasts is how I picture many guys who reply on camera forums.

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Larry, we don't understand what you mean by this statement, can you take a moment to clarify your point please? Thanks.

10. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'd be happy to but I don't understand who the "we" is? If you could clarify that for me while I compose my answer to your query I would appreciate it!

11. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well, since you failed to answer my simple request, I will address my reply to you Frank and treat it as if their is no "we".

The fellow ("The dude with the man breasts") embodies to me the spirit of the photography enthusiast/amateur/pro who takes time out of their busy day to share their enthusiasim with others on camera/photography forums. His zest for life, his unadulterated joy and youthful exburance is the picture I have in my mind of the many gentleman who give freely of their experiences and share their advice, joys, sorrows and triumphs in places such as, well...the Nikon Cafe for example.

ps - if you want to know why I think "the girl in black is hot!", shoot me a pm and I'd be happy to answer that for you or "us"(?) as well.

12. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Not quite sure what that was all about...but I'd like to apologize to RFC for having the stupidity of following a "Super Moderator" down a "Rabbit Hole" and in the process step all over his post! REALLY!

Please carry on...

13. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Larry, last evening, I was sitting here with some friends showing them Robert's animated image, we read the posts in the thread were curious what your comment meant. So, I simply asked that when you had a moment, if you could clarify what you meant by your comment that I captioned in my post. It sure appears that you became quite irritated by my question and I haven't a clue why since I was not challenging you and I don't believe that you have any history with me. So I will post publically, in Robert's thread, that I am sorry to have asked you to clarify what you wrote in your post. I am sorry to have caused you any angst.

14. liftoff

liftoff

Dec 21, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Fair enough Frank. No need for an apology as it seems my "style" has the unintended effect of rubbing people the wrong way and/or just coming across the wrong way.

15. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment.

BTW, the three people crunching are women.

16. Wow! how did you do that?

17. Ph0to

Ph0to

Aug 19, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Very awesome!