Rock Run Mill Dam - Spring

So far, I've photographed three seasons at this old mill dam. Seabee1999 and I were supposed to get together this morning and do a shoot there but his girlfriend felt ill. David; I hope your girlfriend is feeling better. See you Saturday!

Here are a few from this morning (solo)... Let me know what you think

D2H, 18-70mm kit lens, warming filter and CP (homemade ND filter!)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Winter:

Fall:

Once summer gets here I can take my last shot and move on! :eek::biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

Jim,

Your shots all look great. Sorry that my my girlfriend and I were not able to get down to see you. Her allergies are still flaring up. Lord willing, I will be down this Saturday to your home after my brother gets married. It might be at around 3pm until I get there.

God Bless,
David

Nice group of shots Jim.

The illusion of little fountains of water within gives it a unique appearance.

Murrey

Jim,

Your shots all look great. Sorry that my my girlfriend and I were not able to get down to see you. Her allergies are still flaring up. Lord willing, I will be down this Saturday to your home after my brother gets married. It might be at around 3pm until I get there.

God Bless,
David
Thanks David!

It was a nice morning for a shoot down there. It is always back lit so being able to hold the trees in the background was an added plus today...

Hope your girlfriend is feeling better. See you Saturday!

Wow,,These are great shots,,the shafts of light across the falls are lovely,a fine series of photos,,look forward to the next set
Regards,,,Brian

This is a beautiful spot and you have captured a great series. I love the striations the light makes as it cuts across the falls in #2 and #3
Thanks Gordon! It is a nice spot. One of the good/bad things about it is that you pretty much gave to walk through thick thorn bushes to get to the water. This keeps a lot of people away, but makes for a precarious hike w/gear over your shoulder!

Holly cow Jim,
Those are awesome

I really need to find this place..... :smile:

So boring, Just one great shot after another:biggrin:. Couldn't you throw in a bad one to make us mortals feel better?

Mike

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom