RockACello's 52 Week Project 2010. (Updated 1/28/10)

Well I've decided that I'm going to go ahead and immerse myself into a year long project, I was debating about doing the 365 but, I believe it would be way to overwhelming for me. So a 52 week-er it is! However, I still want to challenge myself by trying to implement new or forgotten shooting techniques and new post skills, 2010 is here and it's time give my style a creative jolt. Feel free to visit often and chime in on my work, harsh criticisms will be greatly appreciated. Cheers and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here's my first image!

755958963_p849W-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Took this on our way down from Mammoth Mountain on route 395. I did quite a bit of editing to make it a strong and powerful image, I hope I succeeded. :smile:

Wow, really like the 'pop' you have with the snow on those mountains. Jumps right out there. I think your PP work really works for this shot.

That is just breathtaking! I love the vistas you have out west!! <jealous!> Your PP work is strong. The whites are crisp, but not blown out and the sky is a powerful contrast. I also like the detail in the vegetation down below.

I am so jealous! What a wonderful shot and PP!! I lived in Vail and Aspen in my 'youth' and used to travel often with such beautiful scenery, as this, what magnificence! Looking forward now to your other images! Thank you for sharing!

Here's the second...

"Bros"

760881904_wJ7pJ-XL.jpg

Btw thank you for all the wonderful comments on my first image everybody. :smile:

Here's the second...

"Bros"

760881904_wJ7pJ-XL.jpg

Btw thank you for all the wonderful comments on my first image everybody. :smile:

Cool shot. This photo works great in sepia tone....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom