Rocky Mountain National Park

R

Reuliss

I was in Colorado for a business trip and spent an extra day and visited Rocky Mountain National Park. Here are some of the better shots from that morning's hike:

3232399369_8b419a1101_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3233249186_e05f6ec216_b.jpg

3232399187_00f9b4f0f1_b.jpg

3232398973_5f615368d5_b.jpg

3232398801_18fde69443_b.jpg

3232398709_63f0b674c4_b.jpg

3232398317_1e58b343c2_b.jpg

3233246556_623574345d_b.jpg

3232396285_f9f37e02e6_b.jpg

3233246156_a9946d4309_b.jpg

I would love to hear your thoughts!

wow that park looks absolutely incredible!!!

The shots all look out of focus to me, or maybe just soft though, not sure why? Maybe my monitor is just screwy.

But the captures are nice and again, it looks like a place i need to put on my "must visit" list.

R

Reuliss

wow that park looks absolutely incredible!!!

The shots all look out of focus to me, or maybe just soft though, not sure why? Maybe my monitor is just screwy.

But the captures are nice and again, it looks like a place i need to put on my "must visit" list.

A lot of these where blended multiple exposures and it was very windy outside, so it is possible that the tripod shifted a bit. Maybe it's because I've looked at them too much, but I don't see anything conspicuously out of focus, but my eyes are awful, so maybe I'm missing it. :eek:

Does anyone else notice it?

R

Reuliss

Bump, my previous question, which may now rise to paranoia :biggrin:

I think they are a little soft, too. The multiple exposures could very well account for that, especially if windy while shooting. IMO they are lacking some contrast, also. At least that is the way they look on my monitor. Nice shots though. RM park is a beautiful place.

very nice pictures. i was there in june and there was still a ton of snow on ground, it was surprising, now i can see why though.

R

Reuliss

Very nice series. My favorite is #9. I like the muted colors. It gives the feeling of cold and desolate.

Thank you! I appreciate that.

R

Reuliss

I think they are a little soft, too. The multiple exposures could very well account for that, especially if windy while shooting. IMO they are lacking some contrast, also. At least that is the way they look on my monitor. Nice shots though. RM park is a beautiful place.

Thank you for your thoughts. I also was thinking that the snow blowing everywhere probably softened things like the trees a bit. Either way, I appreciate the feedback!

R

Reuliss

Seem soft to me too. Why the multiple exposures?

These are mostly HDR images. But conditions were difficult.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom