Rocky Mtn Elk

I can never get enough of shooting these guys, I look forward to seeing if I can get some pics of rut activity next month, would luv to watch two big bulls fighting over their luved ones. Think about it, they only get it once a year!!! :eek: :eek:

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

More great shots Keith. :wink:

BTW, once a year is more...never mind. :Whistle:

Were these with the bazooka?

D

dbirdsong

Flew said:
More great shots Keith. :wink:

BTW, once a year is more...never mind. :Whistle:

Were these with the bazooka?

Man you need to be careful with that statement Frank.. Your wife might be reading the forum too :redface:

dbirdsong said:
Man you need to be careful with that statement Frank.. Your wife might be reading the forum too :redface:

Hey, she'd just confirm my claims.... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Keith,

Great shots. I too love to photo elk.

I have a cabin rented for a week in October just outside of Estes Park,
Colorado.

Hope I can get some nice shots like yours.

B

bfjr

Great work Keith
1st is rocking
hope to get a chance myself someday

That sounds exciting..............they should all be pooped after the rut. LOL..........October is a great time! Look forward to seeing some pics

Crayaco said:
Keith,

Great shots. I too love to photo elk.

I have a cabin rented for a week in October just outside of Estes Park,
Colorado.

Hope I can get some nice shots like yours.

Wow

Excellent. Love them both. Quite a contrast from great old dad to the young one. They are beautiful animals.

Fantastic shots you got these incredible animals north of me the birds are to the south here I am stuck in the middle with..... wasnt that a song. Seriously great shots

Beautiful shots as always, Keith!!! You sure have been catching some great shots of these guys. Are these all from Jasper area?

I know what you mean about the pack from your mountain goat post. I think my Photo-trekker weighs about 35 pounds, before I add a lunch and water bottle. If I get out and do a backpacking trip I'm going to have to be pretty selective about what I take. :smile:

Wow, Keith! The first image is just terrific! :cool: :biggrin:

I've never been that close to one, in the wild... (I am a city boy, I guess :wink: ). Aren't you afraid he might charge and pick you up by the rear-end with those big antlers? :Whistle: :rolleyes:

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
Oh Keith you always make me feel inadequate when you post your great shots :)

Serioulsy these are great. So sharp and well balanced that the almost jump out of the picture, 500mm?

give us more!

andreas

Hey you :biggrin:

Havent seen any birdie pics from you lately!! think it is time to get you another avatar!!

Gale said:
Excellent. Love them both. Quite a contrast from great old dad to the young one. They are beautiful animals.

LOL!!! I think you could be right. Now no complaining, ive seen the wildlife in your front yard!!! :wink: thanks Mike!

mike mac said:
Fantastic shots you got these incredible animals north of me the birds are to the south here I am stuck in the middle with..... wasnt that a song. Seriously great shots

Latest threads

Top Bottom