Rod's View at the Plate. He's Out!

Here you go Rod, a play at the plate. These I believe were shot with the 35mm f/2. And before anyone mentions the crops. The crops here really work the whole shot for me. As the kid slides and kicks up the dirt is something I decided to leave in as they are framed and cropped straight from the original image right out of the camera.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 97849

View attachment 97850

View attachment 97851

View attachment 97852

View attachment 97853

View attachment 97854

View attachment 97855

Dead meat!!! Nice sequence of images Ty. Were you shooting in front of the backstop or behind?
Hey Frank, I was standing behind the backstop. Both the 50mm and the 35mm nearly fit right through the fence holes. You have got to try this angle sometimes. I like it more with the 35mm than the 50mm.

Hey Frank, I was standing behind the backstop. Both the 50mm and the 35mm nearly fit right through the fence holes. You have got to try this angle sometimes. I like it more with the 35mm than the 50mm.
Great series, Ty. I was wondering what lens you used. now that I have two bodies, I'll take my 50 out with me next time.

Yep...that's what I was talking about . Great series...

BTW - He can kick all the dirt up he wants...He's still out !

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom