Ron Reznick NH Session

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by jfenton, Jul 29, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Well boys and girls, this may be one of the last chances for a while to get in person-hands on training from the master himself.

We had a great session in NH a year ago June and this one will be October 12, 13, 14 and will be based out of Wolfeboro. I don't know if we're going to have the beautiful idyllic venue of Whiten farms this time yet, but there is plenty of NH beauty to shoot.....this is during fall foliage season (always tough to judge the exact foliage peak as it is soooooo weather dependent) and we may even get a day in at my stomping grounds along the coast as the Parker River NWR on Plum Island. It;s not the cornucopia of birds that you get in FLA, but it is the peak of the fall migratory season and the glasswort (marsh grass) is brilliant red and it makes for some nice shots.

Even if it rains....what you will learn from Ron regarding exposure compensation, focusing techniques and processing, is worth the price of admission. Ever wanted to know how to really read a histogram and adjust your EV correctly....and actually know what you're doing? And Ron even has some purty slide show presentations with about a zillion of his shots that you get to watch for the price of admission as well.

We're putting feelers out to see who might be interested before listing this anyplace else. (We'd really like to keep it in the family, so to speak)

Anyway.....this will be limited to a maximum of 6 folks I believe and two of the spots are already taken that I know of. (Brian and myself).

I have a sneaking suspicion that this may be the last session for some time, so don't miss out!

As Brian Underwood who started this is out straight with work or something at the moment, shoot me a PM or email if you're interested or have questions and we'll see what we can get coordinated.

Also....you should make up your mind now as this is foliage time in New England and you'll need to get accomodations booked.

2. Geeze, I can't believe there aren't one or two more people who are interested in this session.

We have one or two slots left.

3. There are! I've asked to sign up but haven't heard back. Am I on the list?

Rich

4. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Rich / Brian

Rich...did you contact Brian with the contact info I forwarded?

Yes...you most certainly would be on the list.