Room with a View

This is why we moved back into our old neighborhood as posted a while back. This is the view we enjoyed with our morning coffee today.

1)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I imagine that even I could get to like coffee with a view like that. But let's not give all the credit to the scene; let's also give lots of credit to the photographer.
Sunrise/sunset shots are all about being there at the right time. Not to hard when all you have to do is get up off the sofa and walk out on the deck. Next time I guess I should set up the tripod/remote trigger and I won't even have to get off the sofa :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautifully serene. One can't help but marvel at the beauty of our surroundings. Some have to go looking a little harder to find it, you are so lucky to have it outside your front door.
I agree with others - great image - what a way to start the day.
Pretty nice. Better stock up on the mood lighting though, your heading into total daily darkness.
awesome !!!
Tough break having to live in such bleak surroundings. I think I could take it, however.

Well photographed.
That is so beautiful and beautifully photographed!! Lucky you!
Thanks for the comments, everyone. Sorry it took me a while to reply. But at this altitude what goes with the view is the weather. We've been without internet due to infrastructure damage from our first good storm of fall. We had a day and a half of sustained winds of 50mph with gusts well above 80. The first good wind of the season finds all of the trees that have died in the past year and deposits them on the power lines. But it's all good now.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom