1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Roosevelt Bridge Globe AZ

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Gramps, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Taken from the Theodore Roosevelt Dam on the Apache Trail.

2743060208_78b550a108_b.

Les

2. nice symmetry, les
    thanks for sharing this one with us

3. Nice shot Les. I like the deep blue in the shot. The bridge is nicely symmetrical and I like the grainy look to your shot. It is hard for me to tell if you sot this with film or not. Either way, thanks for sharing with us.

God Bless,
    David

4. Greg and David, Thank you for your kind comments.

David your eye is excellent. The photo was taken on an FE with a CP on the lens. I hire a teen to work in my office as I prepare for my Fall lectures and consultations. I have been keeping her busy scanning my old slides which she seem to prefers to office work. This was taken in 1997 and has been a favorite of mine. A benefit of all this is that my intern is getting into photography.

Les

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.