Roseate Spoonbill

Just got back from a week in Florida, what a trip the weather could not have been better and the birds were cooperative for the most part. I really want to thank Bobby and Randy for pointing me in the right directions as to where I might find the more active places to shoot. Although, the places around both Viera and Merritt Island have changed considerable since I was last there 2014, they are still worth visiting.

DSC_1587-2 72wf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_1589 72wf.jpg

DSC_1592-3 72wf.jpg

500_1397 72wf.jpg

Louie

Gorgeous! And you brought the sun to the PNW too.
Appreciate it Nick, thanks. Our weather is pretty nice right now, that's for sure.

Excellent set, Louie. That one is really lit up.
Thanks Dan.

you have done a great job on the pinkies. I am NVS, I may have to trip to find some birds,
Thanks very much Darrell, spoonies was one of the main reason for me going to Florida and I ran into a number of them.

Super shots! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think I'll go with #3. Jeff
Thank you Jeff.

Wow. I've shot over a thousand Spoonbills but I'd be proud of that first image. (Looks like Blackpoint) Great set and I'm stoked that you had such a good trip.
Such a compliment coming from you Bobby is very much appreciated, thank you very much. And yes, I had a superb visit, your directions helped me a bunch, sorry I didn't get a chance to call you since getting back.

Latest threads

Top Bottom