Rough and Cold Winter Surf Sunrise

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by jfenton, Feb 5, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    It wasa bit rougher than I expected this morning and even the tripod and I were way back against the edge of the dunes, I maged to get my feet submerged in 35 degree Atalantic Ocean water :roll:

Nikon D2H, 17-35 AFS ISO 200

[​IMG]

2. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Jim,

Nice shot. That sent shivers down my spine. But I'm glad you have clear skies.

Good luck to your team tomorrow. (Sorry Mike and Ed.)

Joel

3. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    The Pats don't need any luck.

They got SKILL :)

JF

4. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Ilike the way the warm toned first light contrasts with the rough cold ocean.all the elements here make an excellent photo. nice work.

5. I'm glad that you were the one standing in the water and not me. Nice image and in spite of the warm color in the sunset it does look cold. Good work.

6. Stunning

Well worth getting your feet wet for, easy for me to say that, being in a 70 degree house