Rough Green Snake

Discussion in 'Birds' started by SteveK, Apr 4, 2007.

1. SteveK

SteveK

Mar 16, 2005
    Alaska
    After all the comments from people who don't like snakes, I thought I'd post another snake photo I like, and I've sold many times. This rough green snake in a fern was photographed in Florida. And yes, the fern and the snake were in my left hand, camera with macro lens in my right......
    Matt, if you are looking at this, I shot this during the year you were born!

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OMG I am moving out of florida...lol J/K
    I have seen my share of snakes here.
    I don't say around long..lolol
    Except the one with the American Bittern and the snake. He had a good hold on him..lolol

That is a great image Steve. I can see why you have sold a gazillion of them.

I am sure I have come real close to snakes I have not seen....

3. It is not hard to understand you have sold this one many times it is an amazing Image!!! I will watch where I put my hands when i touch greens in Florida from now on!!!

4. Hey Steve if you have some time look up a fellow name of Tom Hicks. He is a moderator on the Fred Miranda forum (yeah yeah I know Canon shooters):biggrin: But you have to see as I know you will enjoy some of his macro and snakes. He lives in Texas and a really nice guy and a great macro photog.
    Lou

5. Touche!! I guess I have some catching up to do.........

Old Man!!:eek: :biggrin: