Rpeat business

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Michelle's one of my favorite customers/models. I had a portrait session with her and her boyfriend last year, and the camera loved her.

So when she called for an appointment, I thought it was going to be an engagement picture. But instead, it was a family portrait to give as a Mother's Day present. She has 3 younger siblings, and at the last minute, her mom decided to come along, too.

View attachment 93127

Her brothers were a hoot. The 7 year old was a rascal if I ever saw one.

View attachment 93128

The 9 year old was a bit more reserved and calm...

View attachment 93129

... until he got around his little brother.

View attachment 93130

Little sis was definitely a girly-girl. The boys tried to wiggle their way out of the session, but she enjoyed posing.

View attachment 93131

So we tried some headshots to start off her portfolio. This was her high fashion look...

View attachment 93132

... but she couldn't hold that serious expression for long.

View attachment 93133

She confided that her ambition was to grow up to look like her sister... and I think that's an excellent goal :Love:.

View attachment 93134

We covered a lot of ground in a 45 minutee session, and I hope Michelle's happy with the results, because she's going to make a spectacular bride, and I want to be her photographer :cool:.

View attachment 93135

2. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very nice work Frank! Yep, she is going to make a stunning bride.

3. These are all very nice. The boys sure do look like little rascals!! What a fun shoot it must have been. I am sure these will make a great Mothers Day Gift!!

Sarah

4. Catscratch

Catscratch

Jul 15, 2006
    Belgium
    Excellent pictures! Can't wait to see the wedding photo's ;)

5. Hi, Fred, Sarah, and Frank! Thanks for the kind comments! I just got the proof set back from the lab, and will deliver them later this week. I'll post the customer's reactions afterwards.

6. Hey Frank. Nice series. Repeat business mean you are doing something right!

7. Great work, Frank. People are always so comfortable, relaxed and natural in front of your camera. it's like magic.

8. Hi, Phil! It's been a while since our paths crossed, and I see you've picked up some new gear! How do you like the S5?

9. That's what I'm talking about! It feels good to have a one shot customer ask for a second shot :biggrin:.

10. Hi, UF. I read your posts and images from time to time (usually during break at work and usually forgot to come back and comment afterwards). I used the S5 as a second body, usually together with the 18-200 or several short primes as a lighter package. So fat I am very happy with it. JPEG straight from camera is very good, and I like the high ISO performance.