RR Douple Flip

B

bfjr

boy sometimes lady luck just smiles and smiles. I've never have gotten a Reznick flip let alone a double :D
I hope I'm not wrong and this qualifies, but you folks will let me know :wink:
Here we go:

1st the catch
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1st flip

readjust

2nd flip

I think I have a pretty fiesty DragonFly to thank for all of this!! :)

Definitely qualifies Ben, and it is a very unusual version. Sort of like Harris's Sandhills and grubs. Well captured. :wink:

Excellent. I would guess for sure you are well qulified with these. Beautiful images also.

Perfect. Now you raise the bar for Ron R :>)))))

B

bfjr

greyflash said:
Really fine set of images demonstrating the RR flip to perfection. That is a really large dragonfly.
Morning Gordon and thank you
Yeah those dragons are doing good this year, this one really put up quite a fight!!

B

bfjr

Flew said:
Definitely qualifies Ben, and it is a very unusual version. Sort of like Harris's Sandhills and grubs. Well captured. :wink:
Thanks Frank
Always wanted to join the Flip Club :wink: :D

Nice capture, Ben! A great variation on the flip. Nothin like a nice big juicy bug for breakfast -- if you're a great egret!! :lol: :lol:

B

bfjr

Gale said:
Excellent. I would guess for sure you are well qulified with these. Beautiful images also.

Perfect. Now you raise the bar for Ron R :>)))))
Oh I don't know about raising the bar for Ron, I got a long way to go for that, me thinks :shock:

I do thank you for your support and all your comments, always keeps me wanting to shot more !!! :wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom