RR's USM Capture settings for the 2H/Hs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I know it's in the e-book, which I have, but since I moved to Fla, I've only got it copied on my main editing puter, which isn't set up yet. If anyone could help me out with these, I'd really appreciate it! I've only got 1, which is 66/5/4, and I'm sure that doesn't apply to all ISO settings.

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Steve, since you have moved to Florida, does that mean that were never going to get to see any more new photos of Jess?
    If so, man that sucks! :biggrin:

The birds your photographing are cool, but Jess was a much better model :cool:

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Paul, I'll try those settings. Regarding Jesse, well, I DID do a shoot with her right before I left for Fla. But they're all on the main puter, which hasn't been set up yet. So, you'll all have to wait. Got some reall good stuff too! :biggrin: