1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

RSE problem

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Chris C, Oct 18, 2005.

1. I downloaded some images from my flashcard onto my Picasa2 program. I worked them up and then tried to open them in Raw Shooter Essentials for final processing. Several of them, when opened in RSE, were just pink screens. I contacted the administrator and sent him a couple of the images. He got back with me and said it is a glitz in their program which will be corrected in the next program. I'm new to this Picasa2, so my question is this. Can I work the images up in Picasa2 and then convert them to jpg so I can finish working on them in PhotoShop 7 and burn them to discs for friends? If so, how do I do that? I've not had much luck finding the information from Picasa. (not their fault, but mine, I'm sure) Anyone use Picasa to do this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.