Rubber Duckie, you're the one

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Bubba, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    (Actually, it's rubber octopus)

There's nothing, to me, quite a cute as a baby at bathtime when they really begin to notice the running water, playing with the toys, etc. My youngest is now seven months old. A few weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to get some shots of him at bathtime the first night he really noticed the running water. It's truly amazing how the simplest things we take for granted are such a wonder to new eyes.

Hey, What's That??
    [​IMG]

Whoa! Hey!! Watch the face!
    [​IMG]

Hey, looks like my friend came to play
    [​IMG]

MMmmm, Gotta have that daily dose of molded polymers
    [​IMG]

My oldest son, Chase, decides to come in and play with his baby brother. I don't think Carter is quite old enough to learn the sharing thing yet.

Oh no, Chase, these are mine!
    [​IMG]

I'm tired, why don't we just rest a bit
    [​IMG]

2. Hey Bubba, great shots of your little guy.

3. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks, Gordon

4. Brandon,

Those are the sweetest, most precious pictures I have ever seen. I am just a big puddle right now!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks, Dawg. Shots of my kids are hard to come by so I cherish every one I can get my little sensors on. :D:D

6. awwwww, RATS, dreaded red x's again...

7. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    That's strange. Try doing a reload. I checked and I'm at only like 2% used of my allowed monthly transfer (10GB). If not, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out what's up.