Rubber Ducky You're The One

506731474_5b8e1f1326_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Awesome!!!! Everything about this pic is stunning. The best bathtub picture I have every seen. I would hang this in my bathroom for sure.

Sarah

Stu, what a great shot...perfect white balance...very hard to do in the bathroom...outstanding, my friend...just outstanding.

Great shot Stuart...I love the color, but it's the eyes that make the photo!

Thanks Brian. I greatly appreciate your comments!:smile:

Those eyes, that smile! I love this shot - a touch of whimsy with the toys and hair floating.... :smile:

Thanks Sandi! This was a totally unplanned shot, but when I saw her lying in the tub surrounded by the colorful toys I practically ran to get the camera. Isn't it nice when shots just *happen*?! :smile:

What a cool and beguiling photograph! Wonderful, Stu! :smile:

:biggrin::biggrin: Thank you Connie!!

Gorgeous image Stuart!

Thanks Frits!!

This is a cute one Stuart. The water came out really cool. Nice shot.

Lucky situation! Thanks Fred!!:smile:

WOW! I've been having Sam withdrawl and now you hit me with this one!

Excellent!!

What an incredibly nice thing to say! Thanks Mitchell!!!

Awesome!!!! Everything about this pic is stunning. The best bathtub picture I have every seen. I would hang this in my bathroom for sure.

Sarah

:smile: I thought that same thing about it making a nice shot to frame and hang in the bath!! Thanks so much for your kind comments Sarah!

.... you're so good. lol.

Oh.....look who's talking!!:biggrin: Thanks Laura!

I agree with Sarah... this is the perfect shot for the wall in the bathroom...

Thanks Brian. I ordered an 8x10 from Mpix this morning....should have it by Wednesday!:smile:

Too darn cute!

Nice catch lights too.

Thanks Scott. The catchlights are from a large picture window over the tub. I don't know why it never occurred to me to take shots like this before. Forest for the trees I guess.

What can I say Stuart, very cute for sure.

Thank you Gordon. Glad you like it!

Stu, what a great shot...perfect white balance...very hard to do in the bathroom...outstanding, my friend...just outstanding.

Thanks John. WB was no problem in this instance because the tub is right under a large window. I just turned off the incandescent lights. The tub acted as a nice reflector.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice one. But be honest, you can't take a picture of Sam that doesn't look nice. Simply impossible. :smile:

"Rubber ducky, you're the one".. Are you referring to a song? I remember the German version of a song of Ernie (Ernie & Bert) from the Sesamstrasse (that's how it was called in Germany). Believe I still have it as MP3.

That's a nice one. But be honest, you can't take a picture of Sam that doesn't look nice. Simply impossible. :smile:

"Rubber ducky, you're the one".. Are you referring to a song? I remember the German version of a song of Ernie (Ernie & Bert) from the Sesamstrasse (that's how it was called in Germany). Believe I still have it as MP3.

YES!!! That's it exactly Daniel......a song from my youth and Sesame Street! Nice that you caught the reference!!:smile:

Very cool Stu............. love the colour and the light!

Have you thought of a B/W version..............???? Just a thought my friend!

https://afs.smugmug.com/photos/154927634-L.jpg

G

You should know me well enough by now to imagine I try *every* shot in B&W before deciding which I prefer!!!:wink:

As in your example I found my converted image to have the same darkening of her hair under the water which seemed a bit too ominous for the photo.

Yep......I"m sticking to color for this one.

Thanks though Graeme!

And check your PM..........:smile:

Lovely shot, Stu. I like how the colourful toys frame the picture...and those eyes! :Love:

Wow this is so cool looking. It confused me a bit...but then I realized she was in water. The water looks really neat.

Latest threads

Top Bottom