Rudee Inlet

We walked the 30 blocks to the south end of Virginia Beach Boardwalk and were taking a break and this USN boat came by 400 hp on this center console should be a blast check out the seats they look like they were made for heavy duty stuff. Yes those rock were that green. That is the channel dredger for the inlet in the background .

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We walked the 30 blocks to the south end of Virginia Beach Boardwalk and were taking a break and this USN boat came by 400 hp on this center console should be a blast check out the seats they look like they were made for heavy duty stuff. Yes those rock were that green. That is the channel dredger for the inlet in the background .

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
That boat looks real expensive. Our tax dollars at work.

What's the line running parallel to the gunwale of the boat. is it a fishing line? If so, good resolution.

:cool:

Thanks Gregg I had to go back an look at the raw shot and blow it up that is a rope if you look at the bow you can see where it is compressing the inflatable rubber . I wonder if it is around the prop too? looks pretty tight

Thanks Gregg I had to go back an look at the raw shot and blow it up that is a rope if you look at the bow you can see where it is compressing the inflatable rubber . I wonder if it is around the prop too? looks pretty tight
Looks like it goes straight back from the rear starboard corner of the sponson. Maybe he's towing some kind of sensor? A navy guy running a govt. boat with a rope dragging could get into all kinds of grief.

Either way, good results form your camera / lens.

:cool:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom