Rugby

Graham,

HOLY CRAP! That was my first thought when seeing your shots. I've always loved seeing your rugby posts, but this one is probably the best yet, or a close second!! The symmetry and struggle in #1 is awesome, the yell and emotion in #2 is too, the tackle and the guys fingers almost poking the tackler in the eye is superb, the look on the guy's face in #4 and the blood says it all, then there's the power in #5, and the elevated tackle in #6. Wow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank's for taking time out to view & comment guys :).

Ta Al, very tough!!

Steve, this was the most brutal game I've seen in many a year!. Both teams are near Neighbours with the ones in Black top two in Super League & the other team top Two in the championship (next league down), so no love lost either way :). Kind regards Graham.

cheers Russ

Ta Nigel :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Graham, Steve & Steven, thanks for viewing :smile:.

Wish there was a handy Bike race this weekend?, for the first time in about 2 years I haven't got any games booked!!, no footy on Sat or Rugby on Sunday:eek:.
May take in some local footy if the weathers nice:biggrin:. Kind regards Graham.

Wish there was a handy Bike race this weekend?, for the first time in about 2 years I haven't got any games booked!!, no footy on Sat or Rugby on Sunday:eek:.
May take in some local footy if the weathers nice:biggrin:. Kind regards Graham.
What local? a few club mettings about. Thudersport at Donnington (probaly the best standard of clubg rfacing in the country), NGA at Cadwell.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom