- Dec 29, 2011
- Tettnang, Germany
- Real Name
- The Nifty Fifty meme will run over the course of Week 50. Use your local time to calculate days. Each day begins at your midnight.
- Use a 50mm lens and camera of choice, but camera bodies with different crops (FX, DX, M4/3) are permitted so long as appropriate lens choices are made (see below). No zooms are allowed. Shooting several days in advance is acceptable for film shooters to allow for processing.
- 50mm (film or FX), 35mm (DX), or 25mm (M4/3) are eligible. If we have anyone with medium format that wants to participate, the same restriction applies - lens with an approximate FOV to 50mm on 35mm film. Exceptions can be made for 45mm-55mm lenses or equivalents, but hopefully you will not propose this unless you cannot meet the stricter choice of body/glass.
- There will be a thread dedicated to each day of week 50. Shoot daily, and post at least one, but not more than three, pictures a day. For those traveling or away from home, if you can shoot each day post the images to the appropriate daily thread when you have the ability.
- Daily posts, comments and discussion will share a single thread per day.