Run for your life !

. . . a guy told me . . .

1) This guy is a clown.

2) Between longterm downward camera sales market trends, and the market conditions accelerated by a pandemic with a publicly traded company, this is a 'Duh' moment.

3) Anyone who is surprised that things are going to change is clueless about technology, economics and business.

I don't know much about the business end of giant photo companies, but based on what he has said over the years about things I *do* know about... that guy is a complete crank, and any opinions he expresses should be given extreme skepticism.

Never heard of this guy, and glad I didn't waste time watching this video. I rarely watch any sort of YT videos related to photography and gear, with people spouting off about cameras and lenses which they may or may not actually be knowledgeable about and really have used in real life. This whole "influencer" or supposed authoritative "reviewer" thing just leaves me cold, and I have better things to do with my time -- such as going out and shooting photos!

Never heard of this guy, and glad I didn't waste time watching this video. I rarely watch any sort of YT videos related to photography and gear, with people spouting off about cameras and lenses which they may or may not actually be knowledgeable about and really have used in real life. This whole "influencer" or supposed authoritative "reviewer" thing just leaves me cold, and I have better things to do with my time -- such as going out and shooting photos!
Nice comments. :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom