Run-in with a couple bikers today...

Oakland PD Bikers that is!

My boy and I were at the car wash this morning and saw these two pull in to get their bikes washed. I was taking some pics of the bikes in process considering the unusual opportunity, and the Sargent asked my boy if he wanted to have his picture taken on his bike? How could we pass that up? As I was getting the camera setup, Sgt is telling Marco "Now, put your left hand here, and you have to do the Thumbs-Up with this hand...like this."

Nikon D200, 18-200 VR @ 20mm, f/6.3, 1/160, ISO 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this. I shoot biker cops a lot and always make sure they get a copy of the photo printed out in a $1 store frame. If they make it into the magazine I drop them off enough braggin copies. Works very well for me. they never get enough good credit for donating their time for events. Drew at CBN.

Thanks for sharing this. I shoot biker cops a lot and always make sure they get a copy of the photo printed out in a $1 store frame. If they make it into the magazine I drop them off enough braggin copies. Works very well for me. they never get enough good credit for donating their time for events. Drew at CBN.
One has to wonder, how many tickets has this gotten you out of? ;)

Great photo of the kiddo!

-meaty

what a great thing to happen to you and your son
something neither of you will ever forget
how nice of them to do that

cool thread
thanks for sharing the great image and your experience with us

I would keep a copy in your car and next time you get pulled over by a bike cop flash the picture :tongue:

Jonny

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom