Rurral Landscape

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by CraigH., May 1, 2005.

1. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Tokina Atx 28-70 2.6-2.8. polarizer, split nd grad . A very nice partly sunny spring day.
    original.

original.

comments and suggestions welcome.

2. Nice shots Craig!! I love wide open shots like these!! Impressive!! :D :D

3. I like the first one quite a lot. In my opinion I'd have liked to have shotten it without the hay bales in the frame. That's just me though.

The second one..hmm..the foreground isn't really to my taste and it's too busy of a composition in general for my tastes.

That said - both the images have their charms. Keep shooting!

4. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Thankyou TKO and Dawg.

5. Craig,

Excellent as always. Gotta check that place.

BTW. Are you into bird shooting ?. I never really did birds but there are some Nikonians meeting in Meadowlands Park in Lyndhurst by Giants Stadium on May 22nd. If you are interested, let me know. I get you the link to the topic.

6. Nice shots as usual Craig! The first one is especially good!

Regards,
    -Vinod

7. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Thankyou Vinod and Jay.
    Here is a slightly differnt composition of the second one. the cloud cover/light is different.
    original.
    better?

8. Being a farm boy I can really appreciate these image. Well done.

9. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    thankyou Gordon.

10. Thanks for a glimpse of the farm country around New Jersey. I really like the first image. The second image I think could do better with less of the fore ground.- much better to my liking where you posted the revision of the second image..
    I would have thought that in New Jersey we would get to see at least one "jersey" -bovine variety ! Just kidding

Thanks for posting Craig

Bohdan