Ryan's 3rd Birthday

Discussion in 'People' started by PGB, Aug 7, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    "Hey PawPaw, whats that?" "Why its a horse of course!"
    [​IMG]

"Okay, how do you make it go?"
    [​IMG]

"HAH, I figured it out!"
    [​IMG]

"Whats next?"
    [​IMG]

"COOOOOOOL Mom!"
    [​IMG]

Ryan had a spectacular birthday with lots of family, friends, and cake.

Leigh put a lot of effort into Ryan's cake. He requested a strawberry cake, so thats what he got. It was probably the best cake I have ever had. Plus, it was so pretty.

Leigh is not only a good cook but she is a great mommy.

The Cake
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwwww Patrick,

that is just wonderful.

images are really beautiful.

What a great big smile.

Happy Birthday Ryan....Smooooooch.

3. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Looks like he had a good day.
    And strawberry cake is one of my favorites!!!

4. Happy B'Day Ryan...

Patrick, I see your recent visit to the Indy Formula One race also involved some T-shirt ...procurement ... :lol:

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Wow, what a great "Hobby Horse"!

Looks like the kid made out big time! That's about the best hobby horse I've seen! And that cake, WOW, what a cake! Cake is my all time, hands down facorite desert!, And if that's buttercream icing....to DIE for! Good pics Pat!

6. JMartin

JMartin Guest

Excellant shots Patrick!

Ryan looks like he is having a ball. Tell him happy birthday from me, Jen, Lindsey and Ashley!

Joe

7. I want to celebrate my birthday at your house. Maybe Leigh will bake me a beautiful cake like that. Fun images Patrick and it looks like Ryan had a great time. Happy birthday from St. George, Utah.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gordon,

If you can get here for you next birthday, you can guarantee I'll make you the biggest, best birthday cake you ever tasted! Whatever flavor you want. Ryan wanted strawberry w/cream cheese frosting so that's what I made him! What's your favorite?

I was a little disappointed though that Patrick didn't take any pictures of all the rest of the food I made...2 HUGE pans of home made lasagne...3 loaves of garlic bread...punch...pimento cheese and crackers....artichoke and spinach dip (all homemade!!!)....nothing but the best for my kid! Wish you all could have been here. It sure was a fun party.

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great snaps, Patrick! Happy Birthday Ryan!!! (Giving Ryan a virtual happy birthday high five.....slap!!!!!)

10. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    The pony has arrived, let the party begin. Congratulations on a good looking three year old.

11. Happy birthday Ryan, the pictures are all nice, the cake look very good, too bad i cannot put my hand through the monitor and take a piece to taste. The dessert that i love the most, that my mother made, was a cornflake pie filled with crême pâtissière and topped with egg white after cooking the top was hard and melting in the mouth, and serve with maple syrup.

12. Happy Birthday to Ryan.....
    And Dad you did a darn find job taking these images. Now if you could only get as skilled (the baker) or as (good looking) as your wife you would be way.
    Leigh....
    Remember i've need known to fly places just for foooood! :lol: 8)

13. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Well then, my house is a destination to visit!

Thanks everyone for the kind words

14. Tell Ryan Happy Bday, so what does he get for hsi 4th maybe what is on his shirt :wink: V Bet Dad woudl play with it more than him [/b]