S&P | Neighborhood Church Wedding | San Diego, CA

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by PAReams, Apr 15, 2012.

1. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Lots more of these on the wedding blog. Here are ten that I liked. No ceremony shots here, but I promise that we did take some photos during the actual wedding :)

1. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-11.

2. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-15.

3. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-43.

4. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-20.

5. Shannon-and-Paul-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photographer-2.

6. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-40.

7. Blog-Shannon-and-Dad.

8. Blog-Kids-at-reception.

9. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-42.

10. hannon-and-Paul-Wedding-La-Mesa-Presbyterian-Church-Reams-Photo-San-Diego-Wedding-Photography-50.

2. Paul,

Those look great!

3. Paul, I love the ring shot. Especially if it has some significance to them (their honeymoon location, where they met, if one of them is from Hawaii, etc.).

I also love #9. LOVE IT. Something about out of focus shots just gets me sometimes. I love them. Reminds me of the film days when not every single image was expected to be perfect and flawless.

4. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

Very nice, and the ones in your blog are great!

5. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks, Mike.
    The couple went to Hawaii for their honeymoon and used an atlas for the guestbook, so I was really happy with the ring shot.

9 is one of my fav's too. I think that the movement and softness of the image really helps add emotion. I've been trying to play with slower shutter speeds once in a while to get a little movement in the shots, and this one worked out really well.

6. Very nice series Paul, especially #10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.