S4 pics using in-cam D--Lighting

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Steve S, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Still fooling around, learning this camera. Found out that during Playback, you can apply D-Lighting to your pics while they're still in the camera. Post Processing *in-cam*! :wink: Could come in handy if you wanted to print straight from the camera, and you don't like pp'ing. Helps bring out details in the shadows, and brighten slightly underexposed pics.

Some examples:
    Original:
    original.
    With D-Lighting:
    View attachment 16141
    Original:
    View attachment 16142
    With D-Lighting:
    View attachment 16143

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Steve that is quite innovative. Turned out great, especially on the second one....

Neat little tool.

How many MP is that camera. Can you add lenses like the others could. No VR on that one, like the 8800.

Run it manual ??

Geeezzzz guess I could just go look at the specs..hahahha sorry.