Safe!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Tomerrifc, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Very nice, the colors are superb. Which lens? 300? (do I need to ask, LOL)

2. Hey Chris, thanks a bunch and yes indeed it is the 300.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    UMP good eye

Great shots

4. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Outstanding shots! All are good, but I prefer the first two, and the colors really seem to pop out on #2!
    When a photographer can make little league look exciting...:smile:

5. Thanks Gale.

Hey Jeff, thanks a lot. I am having a ball shooting at this particular park. I'm working on getting the support of the league. A couple of the coaches have already linked our printroom page to their website. I couldn't be any happier.

6. Very nice series, Ty. Nice colors and DOF.

7. Hey Phil, thank you very much.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Excellant burst Ty, love the action and the bokeh. You did so sell to capture the action as it happened.

9. chemisti

chemisti

May 24, 2007
    McKinney, TX
    Excellent series in every way - subject matter, technical excellence, and technique! Very well done.

10. Hey Frank, thanks a lot. Trying to get more out of the game than just pitcher shots and shots of guys up to bat. Everywhere on the field I have to shoot through the fence. There is no access along the 3rd or 1st base line because of the high fence only at the very end of the fence which is a good 10-12 feet beyond the 1st base to 2nd base line.

11. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. Much appreciated.

12. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Just realized I did not comment yet on these...Whoops...Ty these are great. Love the color and action...Parents will love them.

13. Outstanding the colors are just fantastic on these Ty

14. Really nice series, Tyrone. I love that you caught the throw in the initial frame, which sets the whole series up! And great pics. Thanks!

15. Great shots Ty.
    That kid's going to be a good 3rd baseman. He's really looking the ball into the glove and you've done a good job of illustrating it.

Don

16. Beautiful work Tyrone. I love the colors. What PP did you do on these?

17. Hey Rod, thanks a lot. So far the parents are looking a lot but no real action.

Thanks Mike, you set a really good example for all of us to live by.

Thanks Harry, even though the that first one is slightly out of focus, I had to include it because it had the ball. Unfortunately the focus had not locked before I started shooting. Just a hair off.

Thanks Don, that kid was doing pretty good covering the line and all. He seemed like he's been playing a while as were a couple of guys on both teams.

Hey Larry, thanks a lot. All I did was worked a little saturation and some minor sharpening all done in photoshop. And actually one pass in noise ninja as towards the end of the evening I was shooting at iso 640.

18. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    Inspiring work, Ty, love the series