SAFETY!!! 6th grade football

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Brew, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Brew

Brew Guest

I really felt sorry for the team our boys played this past Saturday. They took a beating and didn't even have a first down until late in the 4th quarter. Their coach was yelling at them the whole game and it was cold windy and overcast.

Anyway this is a Safety sequence I took from the end zone that I thought turned out somewhat ok.

2. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    excellent work, I like the sequqnce very much, especially #78 blowing the first tackle

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    You have shown a lot of action here.

Think I would also make a close crop of these to show some the great expressions you have captured.

They look a tad dull here, but this monitor is not spot on for sure. Someone else would have to comment on that. I don't trust this old thing.

4. Brew

Brew Guest

Thanks, yeah those big guys can't move side to side very quick. :smile:

5. Brew

Brew Guest

It's funny you should say that, they look fine when I PP them in PS but they seem to dim a little when I transfer them to pbase??

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Are you shooting argb
    If so after you finished processing "convert profile" not "assign" to srgb. That helps.