Samantha in Contrast

An hour on Easter:

Impatient to begin the hunt:
451028394_f1c9e93885_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In Her Easter Element:
450990156_54333cef8e_o.jpg

Satisfied:
450990160_b3f5dfa62c_o.jpg

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

Those are lovely!! Nice spring colours!!
The blue is gorgeous on her.
We have 30-35 cm of snow down,,,and 5cm more to go!

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Happy Easter to you and family too Stu!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great shots of Sam.......... the first is so intense, like she's preparing herself for The Big Fight!!!!!!

Two and three..... well......... childhood is a wonderful thing..........

Full of wonderment, inquisitiveness and most of all..........

CHOCOLATE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day my friend!

G :smile:

Very cute Stuart. #2 exemplifies the hunt, she's found her target, while collecting, she scams for the next.

HAPPY EASTER!

That's funny Stuart. I thought I know how Sam looks like but have to admit that I don't. Never saw expressions of her like in #2 and #3.
That's quite a while ago when I searched eggs in the garden for myself...

R

RForshey

Great series Stuart! Easter and Christmas are my Sam's two favorite holidays..

Those are lovely!! Nice spring colours!!
The blue is gorgeous on her.
We have 30-35 cm of snow down,,,and 5cm more to go!

Snow?? Yikes!! Well it was in the 80's here last week, but Easter day was a balmy 50º......:smile:

Thanks!

Happy Easter to you and family too Stu!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Great shots of Sam.......... the first is so intense, like she's preparing herself for The Big Fight!!!!!!

Two and three..... well......... childhood is a wonderful thing..........

Full of wonderment, inquisitiveness and most of all..........

CHOCOLATE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day my friend!

Thanks Graeme.....I actually liked the first image best in color, but felt the B&W fit her dark/anxious "Let's GO!!!" Kind of mood better.

Any day I can make your day is a good day.....:smile:

Cool shots Staurt. I love #2 it portrays what childhood is all about. I hope Sam found lots of goodies for her efforts.

I have no idea how many eggs we put out, but it had to be at least 200. Sam definitely found her share. In fact I think Anna was holding back to make sure Sam got plenty.......when it was all over Sam had about twice as many as Anna......Anna was not pleased!:biggrin:
I hope your family had a nice Easter.

Very cute Stuart. #2 exemplifies the hunt, she's found her target, while collecting, she scams for the next.

HAPPY EASTER!

Boy you read that one right. That's *it* exactly! Thanks Fred.......

Stuart, I really like that second one.

Samantha on the prowl!!!

Yep.....a very intense 30 minutes that's for sure!! Like most kids Sam takes her candy very, very seriously!!:smile: Thanks Mitchell!

Did you teach her that brooding moody look? LOL

Believe it or not that is all her. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff. In most ways she's 6 going on 7, but in other ways she's 6 going on 23. Scares me to death.

That's funny Stuart. I thought I know how Sam looks like but have to admit that I don't. Never saw expressions of her like in #2 and #3.
That's quite a while ago when I searched eggs in the garden for myself...

I guess based on most of my posts of her folks think she is all seriousness. Of course the reality is quite the opposite. She's a big goofball most of the time.

Great series Stuart! Easter and Christmas are my Sam's two favorite holidays..

:smile: Thanks Randy.....sure are a lot of adorable Sam's around here! I hope you and your family had a fun Easter.

Stu, great series!! I personally like the "contrast" between all 3...steadily progressing from serious to silly...which I think was the purpose of selecting these images...love them all...

Stu, great series!! I personally like the "contrast" between all 3...steadily progressing from serious to silly...which I think was the purpose of selecting these images...love them all...

Yep....you got it John!!:smile: :smile:

I hope you and yours had a big day yesterday!!

I'm still on a sugar high...LOL...

Yeah.....When I got home from work today I thought I needed a rubber room to put my kids in 'cause they were definitely bouncing off the walls. Apparently they had "snuck up on some candy".......which is what Anna used to call taking candy without asking when Mommy wasn't looking.

Just plain photogenic! I love the 'tude in the first and the great smile in the third. All three are excellent.

Thanks Anthony!! We had fun just taking some relaxed snapshots. And I got to practice my skills as a "sports photog"!:biggrin:

These are so nice Stuart! Your portraits of Sam are wonderful, but the candid #2 is very charming - the stuff that memories are made of.

The candid is out of the norm for one of my posts, but I actually do have tons and tons of them on my hard drive! Shots like that are *the* reason that I purchased a DSLR in the first place.

Glad you enjoyed the series Frits and thanks for the kind comment!!

Hope you and Anne are well!!

She is at such a fun age! I love No. 2.

She *is* at a great age, but I sure miss having a two year old around. If only I could have found her pause button.....she'd still be holding at 2!:smile:

Thanks Terri!

Latest threads

Top Bottom