Samantha performs at Sunken Gardens

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Went for a walk through Sunken Gardens today with Evan and Samantha while the older ladies went shopping. At the empty amphitheater, Samantha leapt up onto the stage and burst into song like only an uninhibited 3 year old can!:Love:

362903320_PHz2V-XL.jpg

Her biggest fan after teh performance.

362903906_oh2Vh-L.jpg

Crazy kids!!:biggrin:

2. well...
    i was going to make some comment about a YOUNG ETHEL MERMAN in image #1.
    but, i didn't want to make you think i was implying any similarity in their appearance

both shots are nice
    but, that first one, is awesome, mitch

3. Love 'em Mitch!

4. That first one is hysterical! I love it!

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I'm sure glad you had your camera with you. That first one will live on forever!!! The second one is awfully sweet, too!!!

6. Thanks, Terri. I almost left my camera at home for this outing.:eek: I don't always bring it when I have to chase two of them. I was certainly glad I had it when she jumped up on that stage.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I wish I had that kind of self-confidence! She's such a go-getter...it's fun watching her via your photos.

8. YEKCIM

YEKCIM

Jul 27, 2007
    Alabama
    Great captures, Mitchell. I spent summers with my grandparents in Clearwater, back in the pre-Disney 60's and Sunken Gardens was one of the "biggie" attractions of that era. Great place to shoot...then and now!

~Ed

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    The first one just simply ROCKS!

10. What fun!! I'll be she was quite pleased with herself too. :biggrin: Just love #1!! Evan looks like a wonderful big brother too, stepped nicely into that role, eh?

11. Mitch,

Both shots are excellent---and the first is special. I'm glad you brought your camera to Sunken Gardens!

Glenn

12. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Both are great photos that will bring back may laughs in years to come.

13. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    #1 is just phenomenal. I think it would be great as a large print/canvas!

And although it's a while away you just KNOW it will make an appearance at any type of slide show at Samantha's wedding!!!

14. I have a special file for these types of shots. When my kids turn 13 they have a Bar Mitzvah to celebrate entry into Jewish adulthood. It has become a tradition to show a brief slideshow of photos at the party. Photos like this one get labled Bar Mitzvah Worthy (BMW) and get put in that special file.

I just made the slideshow for my eldest daughter. Hard to know whether to laugh or cry at many of these photos!