Sam's World

I lost the manual. Can anyone tell me where the off switch is?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful lifestyle portraits Eric. I love these.

Excellent work.

P.S. If you find that switch, let me know.

Regards,

The only switch I have searched harder for is the pause switch. There have been stages of my girls' lives where I wished I could just keep them there for a while. Looks like Sam's at one of those stages right now!

These are all excellent, but the first one is my fave. You have a great shot there!

Keep 'em coming Eric. Nice to see you finding time to shoot and post.

Love the first one Eric. Being down on her level gives a better view. I also like the selective coloring of the shoes. It appears as if everything else is desaturated, but not completely. Is that the case?

Love the first one Eric. Being down on her level gives a better view. I also like the selective coloring of the shoes. It appears as if everything else is desaturated, but not completely. Is that the case?
Thnxs everyone.

Roy the whole thing is desauturated and than the yellow is added back in. whatver color is in the picture is just the amount of yellow that is in the original

Eric, I love them all...

#3 is a great kiddo snap...bright and cheery...

#2 is a great capture...sure to bring smiles for years to come...

#1...what can I say...this is one of the best shots I've seen from you...the color balance with the yellow and gray...the DOF...I looked at it for a good 30 seconds before looking at your others...I would frame this and hang it in your house prominently...absolutely spectacular.

Eric - I can't decide which one I like better. All 3 are outstanding....I sure wish I had your eye for photography.
These really are good. I agree about framing and hanging the first one.

Spectacular.

These are all wonderful, I love the camera height - works so well with kids. That first one is stunning!
I do love my yellow Crocs!!! Tell her big girls wear 'em too!

John,Rod,Sandi, and Seneca thnxs so much.
Seneca it is a plugin from somewhere. You have each color desaturated in a separate layer and than add back the color you want and the saturation you want..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom