Samsung Galaxy NX: The New Photojournalism Camera?

all controls will end up being buried in the menu sytem......meaning it will take too long to changfe anything. It will be loved by wanna-be's for about 4 months until the next big thing comes along. Meanwhile, our DSLR's will still have a firm place in the world.

WOW! Is that a telephone-enabled camera?

Is the vibration notification turned off automatically while taking a picture?

Why not? All you need is a smartphone to take press photographs these days anyway! :wink:

They are onto something. This and their Galaxy S4 Zoom.
I seem to remember having read some statistic saying that the majority of pictures taken in the history of mankind have been on iPhones...

It's said to include Android 4.2, a 20.3-megapixel APS-C sensor, ISO sensitivity through 25,600 and 1080p video capture.
Add instant transfer from almost anywhere and the interchangeable lenses... why not?

They are onto something. This and their Galaxy S4 Zoom.
I seem to remember having read some statistic saying that the majority of pictures taken in the history of mankind have been on iPhones...
Read same, = the acceptance of crappy pictures and the death of the senses and ability of appreciating a quality, and well thought out image.

Read same, = the acceptance of crappy pictures and the death of the senses and ability of appreciating a quality, and well thought out image.
Not really. All it does is it puts a camera in more hands. Like anything there are good pictures and bad pictures taken with camera phones.

I like the idea of having a touch screen on the back of the camera LCD. Better than digging through menus. If all the buttons are on the touch screen this makes it more dustproof and water resistent. I hate it when sand gets underneath the buttons and causes the them to stick.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom