San Diego at Night

13 seconds @ f/3.8, 26mm. I shot this for the Hard Rock Cafe in the Gaslamp Quarter a whlie back.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

even though it has a bit of an unrealistic look to it, I love it...gorgeous

Awesome as always Nancy....even more impressive that you always shoot in Jpeg instead of RAW (or did you ever switch). Anyway, love it as I always do with your photos.

thanks everyone for all the great comments!

nate, glad to see your posting somewhere :smile:. yup, im still in jpeg, raw/nef still gives me a headache when i try to edit. i figure if i set up right, then i wont need to edit(that much), you know my style, i dont like too much editing.

dont be confused, i saw the post in meet nancy thread, me and my hubby share this account. he doesnt want to make one until he gets his own nikon, i guess he wants to be "official". i got married a while ago, just the people that meant anything to me on hf never posted so i didnt waste my time mentioning it.

thanks everyone for all the great comments!

nate, glad to see your posting somewhere :smile:. yup, im still in jpeg, raw/nef still gives me a headache when i try to edit. i figure if i set up right, then i wont need to edit(that much), you know my style, i dont like too much editing.

dont be confused, i saw the post in meet nancy thread, me and my hubby share this account. he doesnt want to make one until he gets his own nikon, i guess he wants to be "official". i got married a while ago, just the people that meant anything to me on hf never posted so i didnt waste my time mentioning it.
Very cool Nancy. The fact that you do all this in jpeg proves your skill that much more....makes you spend more time getting it right when you click the shutter.

I'm glad to see you posting on here as well.....I'm never on HF anymore and don't plan to go back. Good to know that I'll see you around here some still.

Great photo. Did you try to crop it in a panorama format? It might look better in getting rid of the empty space on the bottom.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom