San Diego questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iudoc97, Apr 20, 2007.

1. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Hi all...for those who live in or are familiar with San Diego... I am putting together a vacation package for our band auction and one of the items is a Colts vs Chargers game. We are getting rooms at a Gaslamp District hotel and airfare to San Diego. My question is...does the train system go all the way out to Qual Com park and if so can they catch it within walking distance of the Gaslamp District. It has been many years since I've been there but it seems like we did not have to go far to catch the train staying in that area. We rode the train around but never out to the stadium. I assume the Chargers play at Qual Com? I know...way off topic but I thought I would get the quickest info from the Cafe members...thanks for you help.
    Scott

2. jaymc

jaymc Guest

3. Yest, the Trolley is designed just for the purpose you suggest. During baseball season, you can go the opposite direction, too, from Qualcomm Park to Petco Park.

Regards

Paul

4. iudoc97

iudoc97

Nov 13, 2006
    Indiana
    Thanks for the responses... The trolley schedule and map really helped. I actually printed out a copy to include in the information packet we are putting together for that auction item. Thanks again...scott