1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

San Francisco LoveFest

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Bill Taylor, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
  2. kbhdiaz888

kbhdiaz888 Guest

nice pic! awesome shot!

3. Thanks Keil!

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi bill-

always a pleasure to see your work here. out of all the parades in the city, i enjoy the lovefest the most since anyone can mingle with the parade participants, no press pass needed.

ricky

5. Thanks Ricky ! Did you go ?

6. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi bill-

yup, going over my pictures right now. as usual, too many to choose from :smile: i missed out on the dragonboats though. fleetweek next weekend.

ricky

7. I'm going to Fleet Week on Friday to avoid the crowd. Where is the best place to shoot ? The Mast from sailboats got in my way last year for the low level flights. I got the knife edge pass right in front of alcatraz , with a Sail boat mast in the middle. Not to cool . They shouldn't let them sailboats line up along the shore on the City side .

8. reyv

reyv

Apr 7, 2006
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Great series, Bill. I wasn't able to go this year, so thanks for sharing your pics.

9. Thanks Rey!

10. Great series!....Some nice captures and you gotta love those open minded women...........:biggrin:

Cheers

Ted:smile:

11. Thank You , Ted !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.